Thursday, November 26, 2009

Urine Therapy


Urine Therapy by Silvia
How far would you go for a youthful and glowing complexion? How about drinking some of your own tinkle? Or exchanging your normal facial cleanser for a little of your own home-brew? Actually references to the use of urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to ancient Egyptian, Chinese, Aztec, and Hindu histories. Proponents also point to Proverbs 5:15 in the Old Testament of the Bible: “Drink water from thy own cistern, and the streams of thy own well.”

Well, have times really changed? Can you imagine any right-minded, modern day sophisticate engaging in a wee spot of micturition? Well, yes! Though, most people do it on the sly, of course. If one feels a vicious cold coming on why not simply drink your urine? For a brilliantly youthful complexion how about a little yellow rinse?!

Honestly, I can’t quite bring myself to do either. I really do love my Kheils but what if this is the secret? Do we hold the fountain of youth in our bladder? I mean, if tiger urine is in my perfume, why not indulge myself in my own private golden shower? In this recession, could urine therapy be 2009’s Creme de la Mer?